Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Booklet of Wares

Hey Everyone. Been busy working on our brand new 2011 'Booklet of Wares'. Just a fancy-pantsy way of saying catalog. We're actually getting some printed to hand out at an event we're attending in a couple of weeks up in Duluth(more to come on that soon). I was able to download a Photoshop trial for a month so that I could do this project. I really need to buy it though! Maybe this summer!

Here's a mini online version of the booklet to check out. You can click on it to be taken to a full-size version.

2 comments:

  1. Photoshop is worth buying, but if you don't want to sink the $600 into it consider GIMP or Paint.net and combine that with an opensource desktop publishing program such as Scribus, and you're good-to-go for a project like this.

    p.s. you should enable the Name/URL option for commenting, so I can link to my site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Bryan. I will definitely check those out.

    I think I enabled the Name/url. I changed the setting, but it seemed to me like it should have already been working...if you see this let me know if it's working now.

    ReplyDelete